E-scooter JBHZ 03
Product Name: Electric Scooter
Range: 6km (65kg at 12km/h)
Max. Load: 80kg
Charging Time: 2.5h
BMS: Over-heating, Short Circuit, Over-current and Over-Charge Protection
Battery: 18650 Cell * 6 , 2.5 Ah, 21.6 V
Motor: Brushless Motor 150W
Charger: Input AC /100-240 V , Output 42V, 1.5A
Brake: Two Brake System (Front Electronic Brake and Rear Disc Brake)
Wheel: front PU wheel 8″, rear rubber tire 8″
Suspension: front supension and rear suspension
Brake: electronic foot Pedal Brake (rear wheel)
Certificates: CE (EN14619), RoHs, UN38.3, MSDS/ Air and Sea Transportation Appraisal
Packing: Retail Box (86*16*34 cm/ G.W. 9.5kg / N.W. 8kg), 1 pcs / ctn
Container Loading: 600 Pcs /20GP, 1500 Pcs/40HQ
1. Our quotation is based on the USD:RMB=1:7 , once the exchange rate fluctuate over 3%, the price will subject to confirm.
2. Any more questions pls contact us by email or phone call!!! Our best service alwasy stand by for you!!!
If you use an electric vehicle in winter, you will feel a significant decrease in the mileage (more obvious in the north). this is normal phenomenon. In a low-temperature environment, the battery’s charge acceptance capacity decreases, while the electrolyte viscosity increases and the electrochemical reaction resistance increases, resulting in a decrease in battery capacity. Therefore, consumers should avoid leaving the electric car overnight or charging in a low temperature environment when using it in winter.
1. Charge the battery before using the newly purchased electric vehicle
Because there is a turnover process for the battery from the factory to the installation of the vehicle and then to the consumer. During the turnover period, the battery will have insufficient capacity due to self-discharge. Therefore, the on-board charger must be used to charge the battery until it is sufficient. The same applies to newly purchased batteries.
2. If you are away on a long-term business trip, the battery must be fully charged before storage when the electric vehicle is not in use, and the battery must be recharged once a month in the future to avoid battery sulfation due to long-term storage of power loss. And make the capacity drop or even scrap.
Precautions for using electric bicycles in summer
1) Avoid exposure to the hot sun;
2) Charging in high temperature environment is strictly prohibited;
3) Avoid charging immediately after driving under high temperature to prevent the charging time from being too long (normally about 8 hours);
4) When the power box is hot or does not turn green when the battery is charging, you should go to the battery shop or company after-sales service outlets to check and maintain the battery or charger in time.
Q1. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q2. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU etc.
Q3. How about the lead time?
A: Generally, it will take 10 to 25 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q4. Can I get some samples for test?
A: Yes, we can supply samples for quality check and market test, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q5. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q6. Is it possible to purchase spare parts (controller units, motor/wheel etc) from you directly?
A: Yes, you can purchase spare parts from us directly.
Q7. Can you do our logo or brand on the scooters?
A: Yes, OEM are welcome. MOQ is 300pcs one time. It will takes about 10-15 days to finish a sample.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.”