High definition New Electric Scooter - Electric Scooter JB516C – Jinbang
High definition New Electric Scooter - Electric Scooter JB516C – Jinbang Detail:
Product Name: Electric Scooter
Range: Max. 30km or 45km or 60km
Max. Load: 120 kg
Charging Time: 5h or 7h
Speed: 10km/h, 15km/h, 25km/h; For Germany, ABE requests max. speed 20km/h, so speed is 6 km/h, 15 km/h, 20 km/h
LCD Screen: Power, Speed Level, Actual Riding Speed
BMS: Over-heating, Short Circuit, Over-current and Over-Charge Protection
Battery: LG 18650 Cell * 30 , 7.8 Ah, 36 V
Motor: Brushless Motor 350W (Max 700W)
Charger: Input AC /100-240 V , Output 42V, 1.5A or 3A
Brake: Two Brake System (Front Electronic Brake and Rear Disc Brake)
Wheel: Honeycomb Tyre, 10″
Light: Front ang Rear K mark LED light (based on car request)
Certificates: CE (EN17128), EKFV, UL 2271, RoHs, UN38.3, MSDS/ Air and Sea Transportation Appraisal, Could be ABE Registered.
Packing: Retail Box (125*21*46cm / G.W. 22kg/ N.W. : 19.5 kg), 1 pcs / ctn”
Container Loading:180 Pcs /20GP, 400 Pcs/40HQ
1. Our quotation is based on the USD:RMB=1:7 , once the exchange rate fluctuate over 3%, the price will subject to confirm.
2. Any more questions pls contact us by email or phone call!!! Our best service alwasy stand by for you!!!
1. Electric scooter is delivered fully assembled from the manufacturer.
2. The battery is pre-charged to 50% out of box for your convenience.
3. Electric scooter undergoes several test rides and charge cycles at the factory for quality assurance purposes. The dashboard might display a few charging cycles and miles ridden at the date of receipt.
4. The product serial number(S/N) is located under the scooter chassis. It is also recorded on the back of this owner’s manual for future service reference.
5. The scooter is designed for operation by and the transport of only one responsible person age 16 or older.
6. Adult supervision is required during charging and operation of the scooter.
7. Your insurance may not cover accidents involving the scooter. Contact your insurance company for more information.
8.Consult your state’s transportation authorities for the latest regulations before operating the scooter on streets. The scooter can only be used on private property UNLESS it is street legal in the state in which you intend to operate it. (While federal and many state laws approve its legal use in bike lanes, some states consider a motorized scooter not street legal.)
9. Your scooter is suitable only for flat surfaces, not for open country, hills, or potholes. Observe road conditions and follow traffic rules at all times.
10. Do not operate your scooter on wet surfaces or in bad weathers.
11. For your safety, do not jump or perform stunts while riding. Doing so may also reduce the product life due to a higher load on folding mechanisms and delicate electronics inside.
12.Fully charge your scooter if you plan to store your scooter for a long period of time.
13.During long storage periods, monitor the battery level at least once every 3 months. Recharge the battery if the level is low. The battery naturally discharges over time. Deep discharge could cause irreparable age to the battery.
14.Non-designated use of the scooter will cause the warranty to become void.
15.All modifications to increase performance/speed or generally alter the fundamental features of the scooter endanger the operational safety while reducing the service life of your scooter. Modifications of the scooter
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
With dependable high-quality method, fantastic standing and ideal purchaser assistance, the series of products produced by our firm are exported to many countries and regions for High definition New Electric Scooter - Electric Scooter JB516C – Jinbang , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Turin, Mexico, Iraq, We have a dedicated and aggressive sales team, and many branches, catering to our main customers. We are looking for long-term business partnerships, and ensure our suppliers that they will definitely benefit in both short and long run.
Q1. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q2. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU etc.
Q3. How about the lead time?
A: Generally, it will take 10 to 25 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q4. Can I get some samples for test?
A: Yes, we can supply samples for quality check and market test, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q5. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q6. Is it possible to purchase spare parts (controller units, motor/wheel etc) from you directly?
A: Yes, you can purchase spare parts from us directly.
Q7. Can you do our logo or brand on the scooters?
A: Yes, OEM are welcome. MOQ is 300pcs one time. It will takes about 10-15 days to finish a sample.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.”
By Daniel Coppin from Qatar - 2018.12.10 19:03
The customer service staff's attitude is very sincere and the reply is timely and very detailed, this is very helpful for our deal,thank you.
By Bess from Zimbabwe - 2018.09.29 13:24