Stunt Scooter JB245
Scooting is great fun but can get you into some dangerous situations. Please be sure to pay attention to these following warnings to help you ride safely.
CONGRATULATIONS on your great new scooter!
Now, before you get started, take some time to chill out and have a read of this important safety notice! Then you can get out there and get scooting!
1. Always wear protective equipment such as Helmet, elbow and knee pads and also long sleeved shirts and long trousers helps save skin.
2. Always wear fully enclosed shoes with the laces tightened securely and tucked into your shoes. You must not ride barefooted or in sandals.
3. All bolts, wheels and handlebars should be checked and tightened before and after every use.
4. This scooter should only be ridden on dry, flat, level, ground. DO NOT use the scooter on uneven, wet ground, on rocks or gravel. DO NOT use at dusk or night.
5. DO NOT ride scooter with one hand. Both hands should be on both handles at ALL times.
6. DO NOT turn too sharply on the scooter. DO NOT put body weight on the handlebars when turning as the handlebar may be forced and twist and lose control.
7. DO NOT ride the scooter on wet or slippery surfaces as the scooter can lose control. Avoid surfaces with sand, dirt, gravel or water debris. Uneven surfaces and wet weather reduces traction, braking and visibility.
8. DO NOT ride the scooter on steep slopes as it can cause brake failure and can damage the unit. Avoid excessive speeds associated with downhill rides.
9. To stop or slow down, place your kicking foot on the brake pedal above the rear wheel or put your kicking foot on the ground. Excessive use of the brake will cause heat to generate which can damage the wheel, brake and cause brake failure. Allow brake and wheels to cool if used continuously. DO NOT touch brake if hot as it may cause harm.
10. All children and preteens should ride with adult supervision at all times. The supervisor should check all bolts, wheels and handlebars and tighten before and after every use. In addition the supervisor should ensure the rider is wearing ALL appropriate safety equipment.
11. All local traffic and scooter riding laws and regulations must be followed at all times. Stay away from roads and highways, cars and pedestrians and respect other sidewalk users.
12. DO NOT make any modifications to this product. Any modifications made to this scooter will make your consumer rights null and void.
13. Adult supervision is required during the initial assembly and maintenance procedures due to the risk of finger entrapment. Keep fingers away from moving parts, injury may occur.
14. Injury may occur if the precautions above are not observed and followed.
15. Replace worn and/or broken parts immediately
Q1. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q2. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU etc.
Q3. How about the lead time?
A: Generally, it will take 10 to 25 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q4. Can I get some samples for test?
A: Yes, we can supply samples for quality check and market test, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q5. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q6. Is it possible to purchase spare parts (controller units, motor/wheel etc) from you directly?
A: Yes, you can purchase spare parts from us directly.
Q7. Can you do our logo or brand on the scooters?
A: Yes, OEM are welcome. MOQ is 300pcs one time. It will takes about 10-15 days to finish a sample.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.”